1. Read the lyrics.
2. Listen to the song, while reading the lyrics again.
3. Read the lyrics aloud, alone or in pairs.
4. Speaking: Look at the lyrics. Ask and / or answer the following questions.
Work alone or with a partner. Don’t write anything down.
5. Listen to the song again and fill in the Gaps exercise.
1. Who do you need?
3. Did you need anybody's help when you were young?
4. What happened to these days?
5. Are you self-assured?
6. What changed?
7. What have you opened?
8. How are you feeling?
9. What do you appreciate?
10.What would you like to get on the ground?
11.What happened to your life?
12.What happened to your independence?
13.How do you feel every now and then?
14.What do you know now?
Find the answers to the questions in Wikipedia
1. In which three forms did the title ‘help’ appear?
2. What did John Lennon say about ‘help’ in 1980?
3. How did Ian MacDonald describe the song?
4. How did Stanley Parkes remember the writing of the song?